2 bedroom terraced house for saleWestbourne Terrace, Reading, RG30
- Planning Permission Granted For Rear Extension
- 0.9 Miles Walk to Reading Mainline Train Station
- Upstairs Bathroom & Downstairs Cloakroom
- 0.5 Miles Walk to Prospect Park
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- EPC Rating E
A well presented Victorian terrace situated just 0.9 from Reading West Train station and close to local schools, shops and amenities. The property provides balanced accommodation with refitted bathroom, stripped floorboards in both reception rooms and has planning permission granted for a rear extension. EPC Rating E.
Located to the west of the town centre, West Reading covers the three main roads leading into Reading - Bath Road, Tilehurst Road and the Oxford Road. There are some prominent schools in the area such as Wilson Road Primary School & St Edwards Prep School. The Oxford Road is a vibrant area and has a huge diversity of shops and restaurants. Transport links include Reading West train station with trains to Newbury and London and key bus routes helping you access all areas of Reading. It is certainly an area that is popular amongst families and the business professional. There are some excellent outside spaces such as Prospect Park which is a lovely area for the family.
The property comprises living room with bay window, dining room with under stairs storage and door to kitchen and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms and modern shower room off bedroom one.
At the rear of the property is a well maintained garden predominantly laid to lawn with raised patio adjacent to the property.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains gas, electric and water. Reading Borough Council, Council Tax band C
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67448804.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 157857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.