3 bedroom terraced house for saleLyttelton Road, Liverpool, Merseyside, L17
- An Attractive Mid Terrace Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Served By A Wealth Of Amenities
- Surrounded By Popular Green Space
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Welcoming Reception Hall
- Attractive Formal Lounge
- Open Plan Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Energy Rating D
Sutton Kersh are extremely delighted to offer for sale this impeccably presented and beautifully proportioned terraced property. Situated in the heart of Aigburth Vale, served by a wealth of amenities and surrounded by popular green space. The property boasts a wealth of character and charm whilst combining contemporary fitting and offers open plan living. The property briefly comprises a welcoming reception hall offering access into an attractive formal lounge, open plan rear dining room to a modern fitted kitchen, to the ground floor. To the first floor landing offers access into three well proportioned and presented bedrooms in addition to a modern family bathroom. Other benefits to the property are that it boasts an attractive South facing rear courtyard with brick built out house. Furthermore the property is mostly double glazed and gas centrally heated. To appreciate the accommodation on offer an early inspection is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67453240.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.