3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Road, Weymouth
- Mid Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Recently fitted modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Fully enclosed Sunny Garden
- Walking Distance to Town & Harbour
- Located within walking distance to shops & Rodwell Trail
This little gem of a house is located CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN, HARBOUR and BEACH. The home offers THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with modern KITCHEN and BATHROOM. Call now to view.
This ideally located home close to the town harbour and beach offers three double bedrooms. Recently fitted kitchen and bathroom. There is a beautiful enclosed sunny garden to enjoy those lovely summer evenings. The home is near the Rodwell trail and is a gem not to be missed.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Door to front aspect. Vertical radiator. Hardwood flooring. Stairs to upper floors.
Lounge / Diner 20' 5" + Bay x 11' 9" ( 6.22m + Bay x 3.58m )
Bay window to front aspect. Telephone and television point. Vertical radiator. Sunken down lights.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.50m x 2.97m )
Door to Bathroom. Patio doors leading into Garden. Kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with quartz work surfaces over and splash back. Double electric oven. Induction ceramic electric hob. Sink. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Sunken down lights. Hard wood flooring.
Window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Ladder style heated towel rail. Central heating boiler. Sunken down lights. Tiled walls. Under floor heating. Loft access.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from hallway. Loft access, which is boarded and insulated.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 9' 11" + Bay ( 4.75m x 3.02m + Bay )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Low level wall with gate leads to front door, with space for a variety of plants and pots.
Patio doors leads to garden where there is a patio area with raised flower beds in sleepers. Trellis then separates the rear garden where there is a decking walk way bordered by planting of shrubs and flowers that lead to a rear decked area with a summer house.
Please contact our Letting's Manager Tara Webb on 01305 788770 for a rental valuation, or any further letting's information.
From Weymouth Town Centre proceed over the Swannery bridge and at the lights take the second exit into Abbotsbury Road. Proceed along Abbotsbury Road and take the fourth left into Newstead Road. Continue along Newstead Road and take the second left into Granville Road, then the first left into Salisbury Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67453907.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEY305088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.