2 bedroom bungalow for saleDarlington Lane, Stockton-on-Tees
- Two Double Bedroom Bungalow
- Full Electrical Rewire
- Renewed Combination Boiler
- Brand New Modern Kitchen with Integrated Cookware and Dishwasher
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Double-Width Private Driveway & Detached Garage
- Large Roof Space with Dormer Suitable for Conversion
- No Onward Chain
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN, a significantly improved two bedroom bungalow with the unique advantage of a large double-width private driveway and detached garage. Situated within a popular district of similar neighbouring properties, this well-appointed and versatile residence offers accommodation to briefly comprise; newly installed modern kitchen with brand new integrated cookware, dishwasher and washing machine - all of which are supplied with warranties. Generous sized lounge with feature fireplace, three piece bathroom and two double bedrooms. Bedroom two could be utilised as a dining room and benefits from patio doors opening into the rear garden. Access to the loft is gained via a drop down timber ladder and given the large roof space and dormer window, there is scope to expand into the loft, subject to obtaining the necessary consents. The property has undergone full electrical rewiring, is heated via a renewed combination boiler and is aided with upvc double glazing throughout. Externally the double-width driveway leads to a detached single garage, and both the front and rear garden are mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67454036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.