2 bedroom apartment for saleManor Court, 196 Altrincham Road, Manchester
- Immaculately Presented Two Bedroomed
- Fourth Floor Apartment
- Electric Heating & Fully Double Glazed
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Communal Gardens, Secure Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Ideal For First Time Buyers or Investors
- Located Ideally for Commuter Links for M66 Motorway
- Viewing is Highly Recommended
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this two bedroomed fourth floor apartment located in the popular development of Manor Court. The property is set within secure gating as well as benefiting from communal gardens. The entrance to the property is via a communal hallway with lift up to the fourth floor where the apartment is accessed. The property in brief comprises of entrance hallway leading off to open plan living room and kitchen with central breakfast bar with woodland views, two double bedrooms and a modern fitted bathroom. The apartment benefits from electric heating and is fully double glazed. The views from the rear are woodland views. Externally there are well tended communal gardens and allocated and visitor parking. The apartment is located close to motorway networks and is ideal for investor/first time buyers alike.
Property ref: 121_302_4355489
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67457138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4355489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.