3 bedroom bungalow for saleChurchfields West, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Entrance Hall.
- Sitting Room. Dining Room.
- Fitted Kitchen. Utility Room.
- Study/Bedroom 3.
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room.
- 2nd Bedroom.
- Spacious Family Bathroom.
- Separate Under-House Laundry/Hobbies Room.
- Attractive Easily Maintained Gardens.
- Balcony. Garage.
A superbly situated detached bungalow occupying a much sought after location and enjoying magnificent views over the town of Dartmouth to the River Dart and Dart Valley. The property is spacious and versatile and has further potential. There is gas fired central heating and double glazing installed and the gardens are both well laid out and easy to maintain. Off the sitting room is a large balcony enjoying breath-taking views of the hillside opposite and over the town of Dartmouth, St Saviours Church and the River Dart with Kingswear in the distance. An early viewing of this property is thoroughly recommended.
From Dartmouth town centre, proceed up College Way passing the Britannia Royal Naval College on your right hand side. Take the second turning left into Church Road. Follow the road past St Clements Church, take the first turning right. On the bend turn right again into Churchfields West and the property will be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67457719.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT170004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.