4 bedroom detached house for saleHayes Close, RUGBY
- Well Presented Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Guest Cloakroom
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
SHIPWAYS have pleasure in offering to market, this WELL PRESENTED DETACHED PROPERTY in a SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION within easy access of LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING and RUGBY RAILWAY STATION. **VIEWING ESSENTIAL**
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this well presented, detached property in a sought after, convenient location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and Rugby railway station. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, four well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, guest cloakroom, garage and gardens
Shipways are delighted to offer to market, this well presented, detached property in a sought after, convenient location within easy access of local amenities, schooling and Rugby railway station. Accommodation briefly comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, four well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, guest cloakroom, garage and gardens.
With double glazed sliding door to front, double glazed windows to front and side aspects, light and power and tiled flooring
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor and an understairs storage cupboard
Lounge / Diner 22' 10" x 11' 6" ( 6.96m x 3.51m )
With double glazed bow window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, two radiators, feature fireplace with electric fire, television and telephone points, dado rail, coving to ceiling, wall lights and door to kitchen
Kitchen 9' 1" x 14' 11" ( 2.77m x 4.55m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, a range of eye level and base units with work surfaces over, Bristol style sink unit, eye level double electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, LED downlighters, tiling to splash backs, tiled flooring and uPVC door to side aspect
First Floor Landing
With airing cupboard and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 13' 4" Max x 11' 6" ( 4.06m Max x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted and built-in wardrobes, television point and coving to ceiling
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes and television point
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 9' 10" ( 2.79m x 3.00m )
Wiith double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, television point and coving to ceiling
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobes, television point, bamboo flooring and coving to ceiling
With double glazed privacy window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower mixer over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to walls and vinyl flooring
With radiator, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiling to splash backs and door to garage
Front Of Property
The property benefits from a lawn area and a block paved driveway
The rear garden is south facing and has a lawn area with shrub borders, a raised patio with low brick wall surrounding, a further patio area with timber shed, external water tap, external mains power supply, external light, recently replaced timber fence surrounding and timber gate affording access to the front of the property
The garage has up and over door, power and light, plumbing for washing machine and vent for tumble dryer, timber door into guest cloakroom and a flat roof which, we are informed, has recently been re-fitted
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67459741.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY106411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.