2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWest End, Hogsthorpe, Skegness
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- 2 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow
- EXTENSIVE VIEWS over the Stunning COUNTRYSIDE FIELDS beyond!
- Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner & Kitchen
- Garage, Front Garden with DRIVEWAY & Rear Garden
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED with EXTENSIVE VIEWS over the Stunning COUNTRYSIDE FIELDS beyond! This 2 Bed Semi-Detached Bungalow offers an Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom. Externally having a Garage, Front Garden with DRIVEWAY & Rear Garden with PATIO AREA.
William H Brown are proud to present for sale this 2 Bed IMMACULATE & MODERN Semi-Detached Bungalow, Located in the popular Village of Hogsthorpe Located approx. 2 miles from the popular Seaside Village of Chapel St. Leonard's & approx. 7 miles from the popular Seaside Resort of Skegness. This FANTASTIC property is comprised of an Entrance Hall, Lounge Diner, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom. Externally comprising of a Garage, Front garden with Off Road Parking via a Driveway & Rear Garden with lawn, patio area and STUNNING COUNTRYSIDE FIELD VIEWS. Please contact the selling agent William H Brown today on 01754 768311 to arrange a viewing to enable you to appreciate the fantastic qualities this SUPERB property has to offer!
Entry is via a upvc door with double glazed opaque glass panels providing access into the entrance hall, comprising of feature flooring, wall mounted radiator, loft hatch access and doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge Diner 25' max x 10' 5" max into recess narrowing to 8' 10" min plus recess ( 7.62m max x 3.17m max into recess narrowing to 2.69m min plus recess )
Having a carpet, double upvc doors with double glazed glass panels to the rear garden, wall mounted radiator and has ample amount of space ideal for a dining table if required by prospective buyers.
Kitchen 20' 6" max narrowing to 6' 11" min x 10' 7" max ( 6.25m max narrowing to 2.11m min x 3.23m max )
(Irregular shaped room) Having feature flooring, double glazed windows to two aspects creating a dual aspect and allowing for an abundance of natural light, upvc door to the rear allowing access into the garden creating a superb social area for those warm summer nights, wall mounted radiator, a good fitted range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces and inset sink with mixer taps over, integrated oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer and ideal additional space for appliances.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 5" ( 4.29m x 3.17m )
Formally the Lounge, this superbly spacious master bedroom comprises of carpet, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed bow window to the front allowing for ample amounts of natural light.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
Having carpet, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
With tiled flooring and partly tiled walls for ease of maintenance, double glazed opaque window to the side elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap, hand shower and over head shower there in with glass screen for ease of maintenance, wash hand basin with mixer tap over inset to a storage vanity unit, low flush WC and a mirrored medicine cabinet.
Garage 16' 5" x 7' 10" ( 5.00m x 2.39m )
Having a concrete floor with up and over door for ease of access, double glazed window to the side and additional access via a upvc door to the side elevation.
Having a generous gravelled frontage with timber fencing to the borders creating a degree of privacy, large gated driveway providing ample off road parking and convenient access to the garage.
Immaculately presented with lawn and patio areas ideal for alfresco dining whilst enjoying the extensive views over the fantastic countryside fields beyond being a superb feature of the home and timber fencing to the borders, flower beds, mature shrubs and convenient side access to the garage.
Viewing is ESSENTIAL in order to appreciate this superb property and the incredible outlook it has to offer. Please call William H Brown on 01754 768311 today!
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67462024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.