3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestwood Avenue, Heighington Village, Newton Aycliffe
Offers in Region of
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Two reception rooms
- Refurbished and extended kitchen/breakfast room
- Refurbished family bathroom/WC
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas central heating (rads)
- Popular village location
- No onward chain
- New flooring and decor throughout
Offered for sale with no onward chain, this extended 3 bedroom semi-detached property features a recently installed fitted kitchen with breakfast area, a recently installed family bathroom/WC, recently laid carpets and flooring and a programme of decoration throughout. Situated within the highly sought after village of Heighington, the property is equipped with gas central heating to radiators and UPVC double glazing throughout. An internal viewing will reveal a lovely naturally lit lounge through dining room with patio doors, a fitted kitchen/breakfast room with French doors, an enclosed rear garden and attached single garage.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, this semi-detached property is situated in the ever popular village of Heighington and would suit the needs of a family.
General Information - UPVC double glazing.
Gas central heating to radiators.
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 3.85m x 3.78m (12'7" x 12'4") -
Dining Room - 3.48m x 3.03m (11'5" x 9'11") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 6.05m x 3.03m (19'10" x 9'11") -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.88m x 3.14m (12'8" x 10'3") -
Bedroom Two - 3.30m x 3.14m (10'9" x 10'3") -
Bedroom Three - 2.88m x 2.49m (9'5" x 8'2") -
Attached Single Garage -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67465030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28186199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Aycliffe . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.