2 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Balby, Doncaster
- Two bedroom mid terrace home
- Lounge, Kitchen, Dining room
- Ideal for a first time buyer or investor
- Rear yard
Guide price £45,000-£55,000 A spacious two bedroom mid terrace property in Balby, which is close to local amenities and transport links. Perfect for an investment property. No chain.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' 10" x 9' 8" to the recess ( 3.61m x 2.95m to the recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the wall mounted gas fire.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 13' 1" max to the recess ( 3.61m x 3.99m max to the recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the fireplace. There is also a cupboard to the recess and a door to the stairs. The dining room is open plan to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. With wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and a gas cooker point. There is a side facing sealed unit door giving access to the rear yard.
Access tot he bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 11" to the recess x 11' 10" ( 4.24m to the recess x 3.61m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is also a storage cupboard.
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the bathroom.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath unit with shower over. There is complimentary tiling and a cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67465838.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.