2 bedroom flat for saleHadrian's Tower, Rutherford Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 5DP
- World-class apartments, facilities and service
- Superb city centre location, perfect for business and leisure purposes
- Stunning Sky Lounge offering city skyline views
- Caf¿ and touchdown meeting points provide a versatile environment
- Whole-house ventilation and sprinkler system protection in all apartments
- Superior support for residents including concierge, maintenance and cleaning services
- 663 Sq Ft NIA
Pattinson are delighted to introduce Newcastle¿s newest ground breaking residential development, Hadrian¿s Tower.
The innovative development will provide 165 apartments (54 one-bedroom homes - 106 two beds and 3 three-beds) in an iconic, 26-storey tower which offers world-class living of a standard. Individual homes will be spacious, bright and airy, with twin-aspect views for almost all apartments, showcasing the very best in contemporary residential accommodation.
Hadrian¿s Tower is perfectly positioned to allow residents to engage with all that this bustling city has to offer. The sizeable Intu Eldon Square shopping mall is within easy reach of the development, as is The Gate entertainment complex.
Superior apartments are complemented by the outstanding shared facilities and social spaces. The Sky Lounge offers an exclusive, laid back venue with the backdrop of the city skyline providing a stunning view. Meanwhile, the touchdown meeting spaces embrace the modern style of living and working and the caf¿ provides a warm, welcoming space that¿s perfect for catching up with friends or colleagues.
With the superb location and build quality, Hadrian¿s Tower has been designed with resident¿s every convenience in mind.
The services provided at Hadrian¿s Tower will also serve residents for years to come, from the 24/7 concierge to the residents¿ support and cleaning and maintenance services. The building itself has also been future-proofed, having been built to meet the new Design Space Standards. These standards ensure that all residents have ample space to enjoy in their accommodation. Whole-house ventilation and sprinkler system protection have also been included at Hadrian¿s Tower, to ensure that the building benefits from the latest design technology. Wi-Fi and high speed broadband are also available throughout.
In keeping with the development¿s exclusive offering, the investment details offer an exceptional opportunity, with 5% interest on all exchange money throughout the 18-month build phase. Hadrian¿s Tower provides an assured 7% NET yield for five years, with completion scheduled for Q4 2019/Q1 2020. This unique offering means that investors can benefit from a superb financial structure, as well as an outstanding development. Information provided by developer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67466605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattinson Estate Agents, Newcastle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.