Land for saleLlysfryn, Gwynfryn, Wrexham
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- Offers by 12 noon on Wednesday 10th October 2018
- Land extending to 4.32 Acres
- Down to Permanent Pasture
- Mains Water Installed
An excellent parcel of land situated in the rural district of Gwynfryn and extending to about 4.32 acres. It is all down to permanent pasture and will be found to be in good heart. It is fenced for sheep and has an excellent road frontage onto Ffordd Newydd. The sale of this land provides an excellent opportunity to anyone keeping horses or other livestock.
Tenure - Understood to be Freehold with Vacant Possession upon Completion. Prospective purchasers are advised to seek legal advice prior to purchasing any property.
Wayleaves, Rights Of Way & Easements - The property, not withstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme or Agreement, Resolution or Notice, which may be or may come to be in force and also subject to any Statutory Provision or Bye-Law without obligation on the part of the vendor to specify them.
Plans, Areas & Schedules - The sale plan has been included for identification purposes and is not to scale. These are based upon the Ordnance Survey and are for reference only. They have been carefully computed and checked by the vendors agents, but the purchasers shall be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the boundaries and raise no objection or query in respect of any variation between the physical boundaries on site and the OS sheet plan. Any error or omission shall not annul or entitle either party to compensation in respect thereof.
Services - The land has the benefit of a mains water supply.
Viewing - By arrangement through the Sole Agents, Wrexham Office, Tel: (01978) 364283.
Method Of Sale - The land is offered for sale by Informal Tender.
1. All offers are to be made in writing, in a sealed envelope clearly marked "LAND AT GWYNFRYN".
2. All offers/sealed bids must be received by 12 NOON on WEDNESDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2018 at the WREXHAM OFFICE of JONES PECKOVER. Offers after this time will not be considered.
3. Offers must include the full name and address of intending buyer(s), the name and address of the buyers solicitor and if necessary an authority to make the offer if made on behalf of a firm or company.
4. The offer must make clear whether it is a cash offer or subject to finance and, if so, what financial arrangements are in place.
5. Tenders must be made by way of a set price and not by reference to the amount of any other tender.
6. The vendor is not bound to accept the highest or any tender.
Vendors Solicitors - Wendy Marles, GHP Legal, 26-30 Grosvenor Road, Wrexham, LL11 1BU. Tel: 01978 291 456.
Directions - From Wrexham take the A525 Ruthin Road travelling through Coedpoeth. On leaving Coedpoeth bear left off the A525 onto Old Road. Continue to the top of the hill turning left into Ffordd Newydd, signposted Gwynfryn. The land will be seen after a short distance on the left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28187045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.