2 bedroom bungalow for saleLyndhurst Estate, Sea Lane, Ingoldmells
- Four double park homes available to be purchased off plan
- Sited on the Lyndhurst Estate Park Home Site offering full 12 month occupancy
- Conveniently located for local amenities, public transport & the seafront
- All four park homes will benefits from off street parking provided by a driveway & garage
- The buyer may have the potential to customise their home
- Contact us for more information
A unique opportunity to buy one of four brand new double park homes off the plan on the recently redeveloped Lyndhurst Estate residential park home site offering full twelve month occupancy. The site itself is conveniently located in the heart of the popular coastal village of Ingoldmells with local amenities, public transport & the beach all within easy reach. The park homes will be the 30' x 20' "Prestige Anthem" and will be the first of their kind in the area. Each home will benefit from off street parking provided by a driveway & garage. The buyer will have the additional benefit of potentially having the ability to choose the specification of finish and to customise the layout of their home subject to agreeing a sale early enough. The park homes will be available for occupancy from mid October onwards with a ground rent of £150PCM. With only four plots available call us today to avoid disappointment.
Prices start from £149,995 and may vary subject to the requested end specification.
The ground rent charges will be £150PCM (2018)
***The image shown is a stock photo for display purposes only***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEM1001304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beam Estate Agents, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.