1 bedroom apartment for saleManhattan Plaza, Canary Wharf, E14
- One Bedroom
- One Bathroom
- Size: 655 Sq. Ft.
- Level: 1st Floor
- Residents' Gym
- Access to Roof-Top Gardens
- Est. Completion Autumn 2017 Spring 2018
- Est. Ground Rent: £500 p.a
- Est. Service Charge: £3.00 per sq.ft
- Leasehold: 999 years
An off-plan, 1st floor one bedroom apartment (655 Sq. Ft.) in Manhattan Plaza by Telford Homes, with an aspect of west. In London's new metropolitan city, Manhattan Plaza is situated a stones throw from Canary Wharf. Completion is set just in time for Cross Rail in 2018.
Manhattan Plaza's general features comprise of Concierge Service, Private Residents Gym, Two Landscape Residents' Roof-Top Gardens, Under floor Heating and Communal Bicycle Storage. Also being minutes from everything Canary Wharf has to offer, Restaurants, Museum of London, Cinema, Retail and Thames Clippers.
Moments from both Poplar and Blackwall DLR stations providing easy access into Canary Wharf and the City.
Leasehold: 999 years
Estimated completion Spring 2018
Please contact our Sales Team to request the full information pack.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2373275. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.