3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindham Road,
- Newly Refurbished Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Two Large Double Bedrooms With Further Single
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining Room
- Separate Lounge & Downstairs W/C
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For Several Vehicles
- Close Proximity To Primary & Secondary Schools
- Easy Reach To Shops, Transport Links & All Other Amenities
- No Forward Chain
**STUNNINGLY PRESENTED CHARACTER HOME** MK Estates are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully refurbished family home, boasting two double bedrooms and further single, situated in a highly sought after residential location of Springbourne, BH1.
This lovely home has been tastefully modernised throughout giving a stunning contrast of character and sleek design. Boasting a separate Lounge, large open plan Kitchen diner with door leading out on to a patio area providing plenty of seating and entertaining space. Further benefits include off road parking, downstairs WC and UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
This property is located in a fantastic position within easy reach to shops, main bus routes and The Wessex Way allowing easy access to JP Morgan, Bournemouth Hospital, Castlepoint Shopping Centre and Bournemouth Town Centre. Viewings highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer. Please call us to arrange a viewing today.
NO FORWARD CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67476279.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10079488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.