1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleQuarry Close, Handbridge, Chester
Being just a short walk away from Chester city centre, this one bedroomed apartment is offered to the market with no onward chain and a recent scheme of internal cosmetic improvements. It benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and is surrounded by well maintained communal gardens.
Once inside, you will find an open plan living dining kitchen, with the kitchen featuring modern units complete with a breakfast bar flowing through into the living/dining room. The living room benefits from a large window offering pleasant views of a grassed area and trees beyond. The apartment benefits from one double bedroom, with a bathroom with a three piece suite completing the accommodation.
If you are looking for a low maintenance, ready to move into apartment within walking distance of Chester city centre, then look no further.
LOCATION Located off Browns Lane, Quarry Close boasts a most sought after and convenient location, being within walking distance of the quality amenities which Handbridge has to offer and also the city centre which is accessed via the Old Dee Bridge over the River Dee, making an extremely pleasant walk into the city centre. The Chester Business Park is also within easy reach as is the A55 southerly by pass leading to the M53/M56 motorway network.
ACCOMMODATION with approximate room sizes, briefly comprises:-
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a secure communal door with intercom door system and steps down to the lower ground floor where the apartment front door can be found.
ENTRANCE HALL Accessed via a wooden front door, with useful storage cupboard.
KITCHEN 11' 11" x 7' 4" (3.63m x 2.24m) with a well appointed fitted kitchen comprising light wood effect base, wall and drawer units with wood effect laminate work surfaces, four ring gas hob, electric Zanussi integrated oven with stainless steel ceiling mounted extractor over and tiled splashback, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard housing gas combination central heating boiler.
LIVING/DINING ROOM 19' 1" x 10' 6" reducing to 7' 6" (5.82m x 3.2m) An open plan space leading from the entrance hall with two UPVC double glazed windows offering pleasant views of a lawned area, two radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, TV point, space for dining table, overhang of kitchen work surfaces providing a breakfast bar.
BEDROOM 8' 3" x 12' to wardrobes (2.51m x 3.66m) with continuation of the wood effect laminate flooring from the entrance hall, UPVC double glazed full height window, built-in storage with sliding doors (one mirrored), radiator.
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 5' 6" (2.16m x 1.68m) with a fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with Mira shower unit over and glazed shower screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator, frosted UPVC double glazed window.
EXTERNALLY Quarry Close, and its neighbouring block of Powells Orchard, is set within communal gardens and by way of parking the residents are provided with a parking permit with spaces available on a first come first served basis. There are garages associated with the development and these are available on a rental first come first served basis via the management company. Further enquiries should be made to the management company itself via a legal representative.
DIRECTIONS Leave the city down Lower Bridge Street past the Humphreys of Chester office on the left hand side, under the City Walls and over the Old Dee Bridge into Handbridge. Follow the road round to the right and take the third turning on the right into Browns Lane. Turn left into Powells Orchard and then Quarry Close will be found a short distance along on the right hand side.
TENURE The property is shared freehold with each apartment owner owning a share of the freehold of the development. We would recommend you seek further guidance from your legal representative.
VIEWING By prior appointment with Humphreys of Chester on (01244) 401100.
MARKETING APPRAISAL Thinking of Selling? We are an independent estate agency proud to be members of the SDL Group and have experienced local property experts who can offer you a free marketing appraisal of your own property without obligation. Budgeting your move is probably the first step in the moving process. It is worth remembering that we may already have a purchaser waiting to buy your home.
SURVEYORS Whether buying or selling through Humphreys, we are delighted that we can provide a full survey and valuation service carried out by our team of SDL surveyors. This prudent step in a house purchase is strongly recommended and we would be more than happy to discuss the types of survey available and their associated costs.
1. Money Laundering Regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100909015200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphreys of Chester Limited, Chester - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.