2 bedroom detached house for saleCams Hill, Fareham, Hampshire
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom detached house
- Highly requested location on outskirts of town centre
- Large garden with summer house
- Spacious rooms
- Viewing recommended
- EPC energy rating D (62)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Situated in Down End, just outside Fareham town centre lies this character two bedroom home. Set back from the road with a large rear garden to enjoy those long summer days in. For those who like to socialise an impressive decked area and summer house can be found at the far end. Inside the property you will find neutrally decorated spacious rooms. The lounge, situated at the front of the property is a good size room yet has a cosy homely feel to it. Perfect to relax in after a long day at work or short stroll from the friendly local pub.From the lounge, enter into the kitchen where you find an array of storage space and plenty of worktop space to prepare the evening meal. There is also space for a small dining table so you can sit and enjoy your meal away from distractions. On the first floor there are two bedrooms. Bedroom one is a good size and enjoys views over your delightful rear garden. Bedroom two is ideal to be used as a guest room or for any little ones. The location here is ideal, a short stroll takes you into the town centre. There are excellent transport links being a few minutes drive from the motorway and within walking distance to a main bus and train station.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I have lived here for the past ten years and have enjoyed it very much. The location has been perfect, everything is within easy reach. I have found the house itself peaceful, and the living accommodation more than ample. I am looking to downsize, but hope the next owners love the house as much as i have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'2 x 12'9 (4.32m x 3.89m)
- Kitchen: 13'1 x 11'11 (3.99m x 3.63m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'10 (3.99m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 7'10 (3.76m x 2.39m)
- Front Courtyard
- Rear Garden
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67488143.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.