3 bedroom detached house for saleHillcrest Close, CASTLEFORD
- Part Exchange Considered
- Extended Detached Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gardens To Three Sides
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ensuite To Master
*** Part Exchange Considered *** Occupying a PRIME POSITION is this EXTENDED, three bedroom DETACHED PROPERTY. With THREE ground floor RECEPTION ROOMS, and gardens to three sides it is perfect for the family purchaser.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this spacious, extended three bedroom detached property situated on a good sized plot in this sought after residential area. The property accommodation comprises of entrance hall, w/c, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, study and dining room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, ensuite and house bathroom. Externally the property has gardens to front, rear and a generous side plot also. There is a detached garage and shed to the rear and off street parking to the front of the property. This property oozes further potential and will make a fantastic family home.
Double glazed entrance door, and a gas central heating radiator.
A useful downstairs cloakroom with a w/c.
Study 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Having a double glazed window, a gas central heating radiator, and a door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 14' 6" ( 2.69m x 4.42m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over. Includes a sink and drainer, an electric oven and an electric hob, with matching cooker hood extractor. Plumbing for a washing machine. Space for a fridge freezer. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Dining Room 9' 4" max x 19' 11" max ( 2.84m max x 6.07m max )
With a double glazed window to the front as well as having double glazed patio doors, a telephone point, a television point, and a storage cupboard. Laminate wood effect flooring.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.07m )
Having a double glazed window to the front. A fire place with an electric fire. Two gas central heating radiators. Television point. Door leading to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
Of Upvc construction.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.12m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, and a gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.79m )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 13' 2" ( 2.44m x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator.
House Shower Room
Having a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, and a w/c. Double glazed window to the front.
Set on a corner plot, externally the property has a front garden which is laid to lawn with block paving and a driveway. A generous garden to the side, and to the rear is a lawned garden with a decking area, shed, and the garage.
The vendor would like any interested buyers to know they would consider a part exchange.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67493789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.