2 bedroom detached house for salePlantation View, Silsoe
- Two bedroom
- Less than 3 years old and in stunning condition
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Garage with additional large storage cupboard & Parking
- Mainline station 10 minutes drive
- Chain Free
A detached two bedroom coach house with garage and parking situated in a popular new development within Silsoe.
Offering a fabulous interior including a fully integrated kitchen and stunning shower room.
Gas radiator central heating.
If you are looking for a bright, clean and modern space this fine home is available chain free.
Mainline station 10 minutes drive. Excellent road links to M1 and easy access to Bedford, Luton & Milton Keynes.
Public outdoor places and great walks nearby. Community Sports Centre with gym and Lower School close at hand.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67496434.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9119552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Estate Agents, Bedfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.