3 bedroom detached house for saleCrescent Road, Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 4SS
- Stunning Detached Residence
- Situated Within The Heart Of Birkdale
- Period Style Property With Character
- Four Reception Rooms
- Impressive Dining Kitchen
- Good Size Rear Family Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Band Rating - 'F'
** STUNNING DETACHED BIRKDALE FAMILY HOME - MOMENTS FROM VILLAGE **
Bailey Estates highly recommend a very early viewing for serious buyers of this stunning tastefully presented and well maintained detached residence situated within the heart of Birkdale only moments from the bustling village.
This stunning property has been converted from an original four double bedroom property to a three bedroom to create a large family bathroom. The vendor has advised how the bathroom could be moved to reinstate the 4th double bedroom and may be prepared to work with the buyer to do this prior to completion.
This family residence is briefly comprising to the ground floor of an: inviting central entrance hallway, two front reception rooms, a third rear reception/dining room, a modern fitted and tastefully presented dining kitchen, a forth reception room which is also utilised as a ground floor guest bedroom, a utility/storage room and cloak/WC.
To the first floor via a split level landing there is a modern fitted family bathroom, three good size double bedrooms with the rear having its own en suite shower room. The property benefits from many character features throughout with sash windows, picture rails and high level coving.
To the front exterior there is a good size driveway laid with Indian stone and provides ample parking for several vehicles whilst to the rear, is a great size family garden being majority grass laid to lawn with a raised decking fitted to the immediate rear.
We would highly recommend an early viewing of this stunning family residence and would advise all interested parties to contact Bailey Estates sales office on 01704 564163.
Leave Bailey Estates and head South on Liverpool Road until you arrive at the main set of traffic lights where you will turn right into Crescent Road. The property is situated approximately half way down the road, on the right hand side easily identified by a Bailey Estates 'For Sale' board.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 394681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bailey Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.