3 bedroom flat for sale53f Dalrymple Loan, Musselburgh, EH21 7DL
- Well proportioned, modern 2nd floor flat with garage
- Entrance hall with generous storage
- Lounge/diningroom with fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- 3 double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern 3 piece suite including electric shower
- Electric storage heating, double glazing, secure entryphone system
- EPC Band D, Council tax band D
By appt tel Agents 0131 665 3131
This is a well proportioned second floor flat (82m sq) within a modern block located just off Musselburgh High Street close to all the excellent local amenities. The property benefits from electric storage heating, double glazing throughout and a secure entryphone system. The accommodation, all in good decorative order comprises hall with generous storage, front facing triple windowed lounge/diningroom with fireplace, a fitted kitchen with appliances, three rear facing double bedrooms, all with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom with modern three piece white suite, electric shower and screen over the bath. There is a private single garage located to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67501088.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 84962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.