3 bedroom bungalow for sale22, Cavendish Rise, Dronfield, Derbyshire, S18
Offers in Region of
- Sought After Road
- Commanding Attractive Views
- Superbly Presented
- Deceptively Proportioned
- New Baxi Combination Boiler in 2017
- Block Paved Drive
- Generous Private Rear Garden
- Energy Rating TBC
- Viewing: Dronfield Office
An outstanding three bedroom detached bungalow.
Enviably located on a small cul-de-sac within easy reach of the good range of amenities afforded within the town, which also has its own railway station. The attractively presented accommodation offers gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and is complemented by a large private rear garden. The property is equally ideal for the retired, professional couple or family and briefly comprises a superbly equipped dining kitchen, refurbished during recent years, spacious lounge, inner lobby, nicely fitted bathroom, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and conservatory.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28193587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saxton Mee, Dronfield . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.