3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKingsley Way, Whiteley, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom semi-detached home
- Garage & Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden & Potential To Extend
- Downstairs Cloakroom & Upstairs Bathroom
- Good Decorative Order
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME IN WHITELEY. Garage and parking, enclosed rear garden, potential to extend, Three bedrooms, bathroom, cloakroom, lounge/diner and kitchen with breakfast bar. Tucked away from the road and looking onto greenery,
Fox & Sons are delighted to welcome to the market this three bedroom semi-detached home in a highly requested Whiteley location. The property is set back from the Road and has a green at the front, it also benefits from a driveway and garage. Internally the decor throughout is in a good condition, there is an enclosed rear garden and potential to extend. A must view home in our opinion.
Stairs leading up, Wood effect flooring, door to cloakroom, door to lounge, radiator
Double glazed obscure window to front, low level WC, Wash hand basin.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 5" max x 12' 3" max ( 5.31m max x 3.73m max )
Radiator, wood effect floor, plain ceiling, double glazed window to front, wood effect flooring, plain ceiling, door to kitchen
Kitchen 15' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.72m x 3.07m )
Tiled flooring, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer to side, double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear garden. Breakfast bar, understairs storage cupboard, Space for white goods, Built in double oven with 4 ring gas hob over. Matching Range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over.
Airing cupboard with small radiator inside, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.06m x 3.56m )
Built in sliding door wardrobes. Carpeted flooring, two double glazed windows to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 9' x 5' 11" ( 2.74m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted.
Green area with trees, driveway and access to side of property and garage.
Mainly laid to lawn, seating area, enclosed by fencing, side access.
Garage 20' 5" x 9' 11" ( 6.22m x 3.02m )
Up and over door,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.