4 bedroom terraced house for saleAtherton Court, Stratford, E7
- Fabulous four bedroom townhouse arranged over three floors
- Positioned within smart development with secure gated access
- Benefits from off street parking space
- Reception rooms with bi-folding doors leading to garden
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and dining space
- Provides ample storage space throughout
- Four well proportioned bedrooms (two en suites)
- Offers modern and fully fitted bathrooms
Set within a gated development with a sought-after address this stunning four bedroom town house has been beautifully presented throughout.
Ideally located on a residential street moments from the wide range of amenities, including Westfields shopping centre, found with Stratford with excellent transport links on hand.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1031545. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.