1 bedroom apartment for saleRancorn Road, Westbrook, Margate
- Stunning first floor apartment
- Yards from sandy beaches
- 5 minutes from Margate train station
- Easy reach of Old Town and Turner gallery
- High specification and quality finish
- Wooden flooring throughout
- Video entry system
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Share of freehold
- 10 year warranty
Tenure: Share of Freehold
>> Stunning apartment situated just yard from sandy beaches <<<
An opportunity to purchase a beautiful home situated within a period property that has been tastefully and carefully converted into five stunning apartments.
Rancorn Road is just yards from Westbrook Beach and within easy reach of Margate main sands, Turner contemporary, dreamland music venue and the Old Town with its eclectic mix of award winning restaurants, bars and art galleries.
5 minute walk to Margate train station which offers a train journey of 1 hour 21 minutes to London St Pancras .
5 minute train journey to Broadstairs - 10 minute walk to Westgate-on-Sea - 10 minute drive to Westwood Cross Shopping Centre - 15 minute train journey to Ramsgate - 30 minutes drive to Royal St. Georges Golf Club - 35 minute train journey to Canterbury.
Apartment 4 is located on the first floor and boasts parquet flooring throughout which has been painstakingly restored and fitted in all rooms. There is a generous sized double bedroom with a bright aspect, the open aspect living area flows well into a well equipped modern kitchen with breakfast bar and integrated oven and hob, the bathroom boasts a three piece contemporary suite which includes a large walk in shower. The property has been decorated to a high standard with a contemporary feel and also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Lounge 4.30m (14' 1") x 4.10m (13' 5")
Kitchen (Open plan) 3.20m (10' 6") x 2.40m (7' 10")
Bedroom 3.70m (12' 2") x 3.30m (10' 10")
Bathroom 2.40m (7' 10") x 1.80m (5' 11")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.