3 bedroom terraced house for saleJunction Gardens, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN THREE STOREY MID TERRACE TOWNHOUSE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
***GUIDE PRICE £175,000-£185,000***
Modern three bedroom townhouse. Positioned within a residential cul-de-sac, Close to City Centre. Benefits include integral garage, off road parking, downstairs bedroom & shower room and fully enclosed rear garden. Viewing advised.
This modern mid terraced townhouse is situated within a residential cul-de-sac and conveniently located close to Plymouth City Centre. The property offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors including; double bedroom, shower room, integral garage and utility room to the ground floor. Fantastic lounge space and modern kitchen to the first floor. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom to the second floor, including an impressive master bedroom featuring an en-suite shower room. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed rear garden, off road parking, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. Viewing is strongly advised.
Front facing double glazed door, understair cupboard, radiator and doors off to the ground floor accomodation
Wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low level wc, shaver point and radiator.
Living Room 14' 7" max x 13' 5" max ( 4.45m max x 4.09m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.36m )
fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood and radiator. Plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Front facing double glazed window.
Utility Room 6' 3" max x 5' 4" ( 1.91m max x 1.63m )
Door to rear garden, cupboards, sink/drainer and plumbing for a washing machine
First Floor Landing
Front facing double glazed window, and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into recess x 8' 8" ( 4.39m into recess x 2.64m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator, telephone and TV point
Rear facing obscure double glazed window, wash hand basin, wc, shaver point, shower cubicle and radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 2" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.40m max x 3.28m max )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.46m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator and TV point.
Wash hand basin, wc, bath with mixer taps, radiator and shaver point.
Good size rear garden, laid to lawn with patio and fully enclosed by fence panelling. Acess to the rear alley via a gate.
Garage 15' 9" x 7' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.34m )
Double doors, power and light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67505021.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.