1 bedroom apartment for saleSolihull Road, Shirley, Solihull
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Lift to all floors
- Communal Owners' Lounge with coffee bar
- Camera entry system & Intruder alarm system
- 24 hour Careline support system
- Fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
- On-site Lodge Manager
- Landscaped grounds
Woolmans Lodge* 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Selling Fast* Now 50% Occupied* Show Apartments Available To View* There has Never Been A better Time To Buy NEW* Selling Made Easy and Home Exchange Service Available (subjsect to T&C's ) Call 0121 744 4595 for details
WOOLMANS LODGE* Beautiful 1 & 2 bedroom Apartments. EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OVER 60s. Reserve One of These Luxury Apartments Before Its Too Late. Show Apartment Available To View. Call Us On 0121 744 4595 For Details
The lodge comprises a delightful development of 49 one and two bedroom retirement apartments within a level walk of the local shops and amenities. Each apartment is completely self contained with communal facilities such as an Owners' Lounge a Guest Suite and a lift to all floors.
All maintenance is taken care of and safety and security come as standard with features including video entry, intruder alarms an the personal touch of a Lodge Manager
EXCLUSIVELY FOR THE OVER 60s. This stunning apartment features a spacious living room, a large bedroom with FITTED WARDROBES, a tiled shower room and a FULLY FITTED kitchen with WASHER/DRYER. This development also has a communal OWNERS' LOUNGE and COFFEE BAR.
A Typical One Bed Apartment
This beautiful apartment comes with a fully fitted kitchen, spacious living room, separate shower room and a large bedroom.
The kitchen has been designed for practicality, with a fitted fridge/freezer and a waist-height oven to save bending down. There's also an integral washer/dryer fitted. The bedroom comes complete with fitted wardrobes as well as TV and telephone points, with even the smallest details considered.
Social And Communal Lifestyle
Communal gardens are carefully landscaped, giving you the perfect place to relax and enjoy an afternoon cup of tea, without having to worry about the maintenance and upkeep that a large garden so often demands. The carefully designed Owners' Lounge comes complete with a coffee bar and is a popular feature, providing the perfect venue for entertaining, participating in activities organised by your Lodge Manager, or just relaxing with a book. Events include everything from fish and chip suppers, to tea dances, giving you the chance to socialise as much as you like throughout the year.
Safety And Security
The fully furnished Guest Suite provides an ideal space for your family and friends to stay over when visiting, while a lift to all floors is installed for your convenience.
This apartment comes complete with a 24 hour emergency Careline system, while a camera entry system is installed as standard, so you can feel safe and secure in your retirement. Intruder alarms and fire alarm systems are fitted throughout the Lodge, while a Lodge Manager is on hand to assist you with anything else you might need.
Shirley is a residential neighbourhood in the suburb of Solihull in the West Midlands, just a few miles away from Birmingham city centre.
The area dates back to the first century and the earth works from an Iron Age Hill Fort can still be seen today. Shirley has come a long way since then and now has a wide range of independent retailers, charity shops and leading high street brands in the area.
With a Sainsbury's, Morrisons and Aldi all within easy reach, the suburb offers all of the modern amenities you would expect. Shirley also boasts a public library and a park as well as Bills Wood and Palmers Rough woodland that is popular with walkers and wildlife enthusiasts.
Solihull Retail Park also offers a range of big name shops, so everything is within easy reach of this thriving suburb.
The development has on-site parking available and are for the Owners. The development is close to the town centre and with good public transport links, so many of the Owners choose to give up their cars, preferring not to have the burden of maintenance and running costs.
*Parking in not allocated
Please consult our sales advisor for specific details. Images are for illustration purposes only and internal images are of a typical developer show apartment
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67505569.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY106918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.