5 bedroom detached house for saleShore Road, Ainsdale
- Outstanding five/six bedroom detached house
- Lounge, dining room and stunning kitchen/orangerie
- Superb master suite to the second floor
- Four further bedrooms with en-suite facilities
- Beautifully tended gardens to the front and rear
- Within strolling distance of Ainsdale Village
ONLY UPON INSPECTION WILL VIEWERS APPRECIATE THE DEPTH AND CALIBRE OF THIS OUTSTANDING DETACHED PROPERTY. THE HOUSE IS LOCATED ONLY A MOMENTS WALK FROM THE AMENITIES OF AINSDALE VILLAGE AND OFFERS STUNNING ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT. The current owner is presenting a home of enviable quality, with accommodation that is set over three floors and briefly comprises; entrance vestibule that leads to an enclosed porch, stunning triple level galleried hallway, WC, dining room, living room with bi-fold doors to the rear garden and double doors that lead to the fabulous open plan kitchen and orangerie, utility room and integral garage to the ground floor, four double bedrooms with en-suites to all rooms at the first floor level. To the second floor is the beautiful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, further bedroom/study and useful storage room. There are well tended gardens to the front and rear, with off street parking to the front for five cars and access to the integral garage, along with a walled garden to the rear that enjoys a southerly aspect. The property is being offered with no onward chain and has further benefits, including the remainder of the 10 year NHBC from 2012 and easy access to Ainsdale train station. Viewings are essential to appreciate the home on offer, and are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67506779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7918136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.