4 bedroom detached house for saleCricketers Way, Chatteris
- 16' Living Room
- 16' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Separate Dining Room & Study
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Cul De Sac Location
*16' Living Room
*16' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*Separate Dining Room & Study
*En-Suite Shower Room
*Garage & Driveway
*Enclosed Rear Garden
*Cul De Sac Location
Storm porch, entrance door to:
Understairs storage cupboard, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor. Door to:
2.31m x 2.20m (7'7" x 7'3"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.38m x 2.90m (11'1" x 9'6") maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling.
PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted fuse box, radiator, tiled flooring.
4.91m x 3.30m (16'1" x 10'10"). PVCu double glazed window to side, ornamental fire surround, two radiators, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed patio door to rear garden.
4.80m x 2.90m (15'9" x 9'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, built-in electric double oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, tiled flooring, PVCu double glazed door to side.
PVCu double glazed window to side, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving, coving to ceiling, access to loft, door to:
2.71m x 3.47m (8'11" x 11'5") minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with shower attachment over, matching shower base and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling lights.
3.42m x 2.80m (11'3" x 9'2"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.42m x 3.55m (7'11" x 11'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.07m x 2.74m (6'9" x 9') minimum excluding door recess. PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, PVCu opaque double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling lights.
To the front is a tarmac driveway leading to the attached garage with additional block paved parking, paved pathway leading to entrance door with hedged borders, gated side access leading to the rear.
Rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing to rear and sides, paved patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn with a range of ornamental trees, outside cold water tap, gated side access to front.
With rear courtesy door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67508755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM202641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.