3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Trees, Broadmayne, Dorchester
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- No Onward Chain
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Popular Location In Broadmayne
Three Bedroom SEMI-DETACHED house with front and rear gardens with off road parking for 3 cars and a garage. We strongly recommend a viewing!!
Three bedroom SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE which is located in a popular residential area of Broadmayne.
The property in brief comprises of lounge, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and a bathroom.
There are gardens to the Front and Rear - along with a off road parking for 3 cars and a garage.
An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to avoid missing out.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Door to lounge. Flooring.
Single glazed window to side. Wash hand basin and low level WC. Flooring.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front. Door to front garden. Telephone and TV points. Carpet.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall / base units and work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink. Space for fridge / freezer. Large under stairs storage area. Cupboard housing boiler. Door to hall.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to landing. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in wardrobes. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 4.04m Max x 3.02m Max )
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear. Bath. Wash hand basin and low level WC.
Laid to lawn. Hedge surround.
Laid to lawn. Shrubs and apple tree. Fully enclosed. Side access.
Double glazed door to rear. Double glazed window. Flooring.
Garage 16' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.24m )
Up & over door. Power. Light.
Off Road Parking for 3 cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67508816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.