2 bedroom house for saleBerkeley Way, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7BZ
Offers in Excess of
- Lovely Position Within Small Cul-De-Sac
- Lounge * Kitchen/Dining Room
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- 2 Bedrooms * Family Bathroom
- D/Glazing & Gas C Heating
- Quiet Position
- Close To Schools / Shops /Amenities
- Viewing Recommended
- No Onward Chain
Michael Nicholas are delighted to offer for sale this lovely 2 bedroom property within the highly regarded and desirable area of Emersons Green. The property is close to local shops, the main retail centre of Emersons Green, schools, bus routes and the local park, and in brief it offers the following accommodation.
On entering the property you will find an entrance hallway, lounge and kitchen/dining room. To the first floor can be found 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property offers a rear garden which is laid to lawn and patio, a front garden, off street parking and a good size single garage.
Further benefits include, double glazing, gas central heating and NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The property could suit a range of purchasers including, first time buyers, up sizers, downsizers and investors looking to buy to let. VIEW NOW!!
Berkeley Way is found off Guest Avenue. No 31 can be found off to the left hand side in the cul-de-sac.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 460447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Nicholas, Downend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.