1 bedroom apartment for saleWhitehouse Apartments, 9 Belvedere Road, South Bank
- Modern and fully refurbished
- 568 sq ft
- Secure underground parking space
- Comfort cooling, LED lighting
- Fully equipped gymnasium, heated swimming pool, steam room and sauna
- 24 hour concierge service and communal roof terrace
A modern and fully refurbished one bedroom apartment of 568 sq ft in the iconic Whitehouse Apartments, comprising a sophisticated reception room with luxury open-plan kitchen and sweeping breakfast bar, available exclusively through Prime London.
The property, which includes a secure underground parking space, additionally features comfort cooling, LED lighting, en-suite shower-room and further bathroom.
Additionally, residents enjoy exclusive access to the spa and fitness centre complete with fully equipped gymnasium, heated swimming pool, steam room and sauna.
The Whitehouse Apartments further features a 24 hour concierge service and communal roof terrace. Positioned moments from the South Bank, the location offers an array of some of London's finest cultural attractions, restaurants, cafes and shops. Nearby Waterloo station provides superb transport links via the Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67510179.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10081846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prime London, Central and Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.