2 bedroom property for saleHeathfield Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Delightful split-level apartment in excess of 700 sq. ft.
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Bright reception room with space for dining
- Stylish separate kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with ample storage
- Contemporary bathroom
- Access to communal gardens
- Off-street parking space
- Moments from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common
- Close to the amenities local to Old York Road and the Southside Shopping centre
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton take enormous pleasure in introducing to the market this wonderful two double bedroom property. With accommodation in excess of 702 sq ft, this split-level apartment has a bright reception room with space for dining and a separate kitchen set on the ground floor, along with a family bathroom and utility room. On the second floor are two double bedrooms with ample storage. This property benefits from access to communal gardens, its own front door and also an off street parking space.
This beautiful property is well located for the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common, and within easy reach of the great transport links of Wandsworth Town, Clapham Junction and Earlsfield. The property also has access to excellent amenities nearby, including numerous shops, restaurants, cafes and bars and schools all within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67513232.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY170114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.