3 bedroom terraced house for saleGresham Road, London, E16
- FREE VALUATIONS 020 7474 6000
- CALL FOR APPOINTMENT
- GREAT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO CUSTOM HOUSE (FUTURE CROSSRAIL STATION)
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS AND BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO CANNING TOWN JUBILEE STATION
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- GCH SYSTEM (UNTESTED)
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- GOOD LINKS TO CANARY WHARF AND THE CITY
EXCELLENT CONDITION THROUGHOUT. A 3 bedroom EXTENDED terraced house located in Custom House with 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, GCH heating system and FULL double glazing. The property is located within close proximity to CUSTOM HOUSE DLR (FUTURE CROSS RAIL STATION) with links to Canning town Jubilee Station the City and Canary Wharf. Local bus routes and shops are also close by. Offered CHAIN FREE.
The property is conveniently positioned for CUSTOM HOUSE DLR (FUTURE CROSS RAIL STATIONS) and Canning Town Jubilee/DLR Station (zone 2) with links to Canary Wharf and the City which can be accessed in 5-10 minutes and 30-35 minutes respectively. City Airport the the Excel Centre with its bars and restaurants and Galleons Reach Retails Park are also easily accessible. There is also the Emirates cable car providing easy access to the O2 Arena and direct access to the A406 with links to the M25/M11/A12 and the A13 which leads directly to the Dartford Tunnel with Lakeside and Bluewater Shopping Retail Parks or The Blackwall Tunnel/The City. The Stratford Westfield Centre can also be accessed via a variety of transport links.
A new shopping retail centre and major supermarket are also presently underway (construction) opposite Canning Town Station. EPC applied for.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel King, Canning Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.