3 bedroom apartment for sale(The Dalmhor), Dalmhor House, Ewanfield Road, Crieff, Perthshire, PH7
- 2 & 3 bed conversion apartments
- 2 bed converted coach house
- Exceptional specification throughout
- Woodburning stove
- Private gardens
- Private south facing balcony to upper floor apartments
- 2 private parking spaces per apartment
- Off plan reservation now available
Spectacular conversion development of only three luxurious 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and a fabulous 2 bedroom coach house.
This beautiful mid 19th century property is located within the historic market town of Crieff, one of Perthshire's most desirable and picturesque towns.
Crieff is ideally situated at the Gateway to the Highlands just 11 miles from the A9 and within commuting distance of Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling and Perth.
Occupying an elevated position on an attractive residential address the property is well placed to benefit from an array of excellent amenities including the neighbouring Crieff Hydro Hotel with full spa & leisure facilities.
The town centre is under ten minutes walk and boasts a wealth of shops, cafes and restaurants.
There are two 18 hole and a 9 hole golf course in Crieff itself and 9 hole courses at nearby Muthill, Comrie and St. Fillans. Gleneagles Hotel and Country Club is only 11 miles away, with three championship golf courses, equestrian centre and
The surrounding countryside provides for all tastes in outdoor activities, including hill walking, climbing, fishing, water sports at Loch Earn and skiing within easy driving distance at Glenshee and Glencoe.
Designed by award-winning architects, MacKenzie Strickland Associates the former Morrison Academy boarding house has been expertly converted into 3 luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and a single 2 bedroom coach house.
Corryard Developments are experts in creating luxury homes and Dalmhor House is no exception.
Each property will be finished to an exceptional standard with the highest level of specification included.
Large proportioned accommodation and high ceilings are complemented by first class fixtures and fittings including premium brands such as Bulthaup, Dornbracht & Duravit.
The established grounds and elevated position gives Dalmhor House a distinctively private and tranquil feel with excellent views across Crieff's beautiful countryside. There will be off street private residents parking provided within the grounds and the properties will each benefit from a private landscaped garden.
Estimated for completion in Spring 2016 each home is available to reserve now on an off plan basis.
Important Note: The internal images shown are not of Dalmhor House but are indicative of typical finish and examples of previous Corryard developments. See www.corryard.com for more information.
Square Footage: 2,368 sq ft
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EDD160001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.