3 bedroom terraced house for saleCastle Close, Hoddesdon
- Bright & Spacious Lounge
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen
- Fully Double Glazed Conservatory
- Downstairs WC & Family Upstairs Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- No Upward Chain
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this extended and well presented three bedroom family terraced home offers spacious and immaculate living accommodation throughout and benefits from off street parking and south west facing rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
OFF STREET PARKING and SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN are two of the many great features this property has to offer. The three bedroom mid terraced family home is immaculately presented and off spacious living accommodation throughout, situated within walking distance of local shops, schools of all age groups and good transport links. An internal viewing is a must.
Main double glazed front door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, oak flooring, understairs recess, storage cupboard and further walk in storage cupboard. Door to kitchen and door to downstairs WC.
Downstairs W C
Comprising a low level flush WC, radiator, low voltage spot light and sink unit.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample black work tops with cupboards with cupboards and drawers under, breakfast bar, gas hob with oven under and feature extractor fan over, twin bowl sink unit, space for washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, tiled flooring and partly tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, coving to ceiling. Through to:
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.55m x 3.91m )
With power points, TV point, two radiators, coving to ceiling, fitted gas fireplace with feature surround and doors to:
Conservatory 15' 10" narrowing to 9' 5" x 13' 10" ( 4.83m narrowing to 2.87m x 4.22m )
Fully double glazed conservatory, power points, radiator, doors leading to immaculate rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard housing combination boiler, further storage cupboard and door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 2" max x 11' 6" ( 3.71m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, power points and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator, built in double wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower unit and shower screen, sink unit with vanity below, low level flush WC, tiled floors and partly tiled walls, double glazed window and radiator.
A superbly landscaped REAR GARDEN with Indian effect slate paved area, raised flower borders, brick built barbecue, circular artificial lawned area, fenced boundaries and garden shed to the far rear.
FRONT GARDEN providing OFF STREET PARKING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67520177.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.