2 bedroom terraced house for saleSmith Street, PR5
- 2 Spacious Bedrooms
- Popular Location For FTB & Investors
- Fitted Kitchen & Upstairs Bathroom
- Fully Refurbished By the Current Owners
- Close To A Major Motorway Network & Train station
- Close To Local Amenities & Schools
- Yard To Rear
****NO CHAIN DELAY*** READY TO MOVE INTO***FULLY REFURBISHED SEVERAL YEARS AGO*** Two bedroom mid terraced home in an area popular with first time buyers and investors. Having been well maintained and improved by the current owners and having just been redecorated and carpeted. Historically achieved a rental income of £500pcm for an almost continuous 9 years.
Bamber Bridge is a popular residential location with families and professionals due to the ease of access to the wider area, having access to a major motorway network and train station makes the area additionally attractive to the commuter. Locally there is a wide range of shops, schools and other essential amenities.
Entered from the front aspect and with door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 12'4 x 12'0
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and gas fire with surround, bespoke display cabinet to one of the alcoves.
Kitchen 12'4 x 10'3
Having a range of wall and base units in a walnut style veneer with contrasting work surface, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and hob, space for washing machine and under stair space which would suit a fridge/freezer. UPVC door to the rear yard
Bedroom One 12'4 x 10'2
UPVC double glazed window to rear, feature cast iron fireplace, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12'4 x 6'9
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator..
Family Bathroom 8'0 x 7'9 max
Three piece white suite consisting of, Panel bath with overhead shower, pedestal hand wash basin, w/c and radiator.
Externally to the rear is a fully enclosed secure paved yard with gated access to rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Smith0001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Solicitor Direct, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.