5 bedroom detached house for saleTall Trees Close, Emerson Park, RM11
- Sought After Location
- Five Bedrooms and Three Bathrooms
- Master Bedroom With Large Dressing Room and En-suite Bathroom
- Large Open Plan Kitchen and Breakfast Room
- Four Reception Rooms
- Utility Room
- Substantial Driveway
- Detached Double Garage
- Large Heated Swimming Pool
- Beautifully Presented Front and Rear Gardens.
Set on an impressive plot in this sought after cul-de-sac location is this spacious family home. Set back from the peaceful and pretty street scene, the large sweeping in and out driveway with room for several vehicles, established gardens and a large, detached double garage sit perfectly proportioned as you approach the house.
The ground floor boasts an impressive four reception rooms, including a 26'4" x 13'9" lounge, cloakroom, and a large kitchen & breakfast room with adjoining utility area. Each room is tastefully decorated and finished with a neutral palette. The rear garden benefits from a large stone patio area, heated swimming pool, an impressive lawn and well maintained trees and shrubbery.
To the first floor, the master bedroom with large dressing room and en-suite is complimented by a further four double bedrooms, each to a good size. An additional en-suite and centrally located family bathroom completes the well planned layout.
This beautifully presented property must be viewed in order to fully appreciate everything it has to offer.
Lounge : 26'4" x 13'9" (8.03m x 4.19m)
Dining Room : 15'8" x 11'9" (4.78m x 3.58m)
Family Room : 18'3" x 11'2" (5.56m x 3.40m)
Kitchen : 13'2" x 12'10" (4.01m x 3.91m)
Breakfast Room : 9'11" x 9'2" (3.02m x 2.79m)
Utility Room : 9'2" x 8'4" (2.79m x 2.54m)
Ground Floor Office : 12'10" x 10'7" (3.91m x 3.23m)
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One : 15'0" x 13'2" (4.57m x 4.01m)
Bedroom One En Suite
Bedroom One Dressing Room
Bedroom Two : 17'8" x 12'6" (5.38m x 3.81m)
Bedroom Two En Suite
Bedroom Three : 12'8" x 10'8" (3.86m x 3.25m)
Bedroom Four : 11'8" x 9'0" (3.56m x 2.74m)
Bedroom Five : 10'0" x 7'8" (3.05m x 2.34m)
Double Garage : 17'1" x 17'1" (5.21m x 5.21m)
Rear Garden : 85'0" x 80'0" APPROX. (25.91m x 24.38m)
Loft Space (restricted head height) : 17'9" x 10'0" (5.41m x 3.05m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHALK_000059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chalk Street Estates , Havering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.