2 bedroom town house for saleThe Oval, Retford
- Ideal first home or investment
- Owned solar panels generating £800-£900 per annum
- Modern dining kitchen and bathroom
- Off street parking to the front, generous rear gardens
- Ideally located to access amenities
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £95,000. This two DOUBLE bedroom mid townhouse is positioned in the heart of Ordsall and ideally located to access amenities including shops, schools and takeaways. Off street parking to the front, generous rear gardens and OWNED solar panels generating £800-£900 per annum.
AN IDEAL FIRST BUY OR INVESTMENT. This two DOUBLE bedroom mid townhouse is positioned in the heart of Ordsall and ideally located to access amenities including shops, schools and takeaways. Off street parking to the front, generous rear gardens and OWNED solar panels generating £800-£900 per annum.
There are facilities within walking distance including shops and takeaways, a primary school, nursery and even a pharmacy. Whilst in the nearby Georgian market town of Retford just 2 miles away there are a wealth of further facilities including supermarkets, boutiques, restaurants, two theatres and even a monthly farmers market in the busy market square where local produce are on offer. Retford is also lucky enough to have an award winning town centre park, Kings Park which has both the chesterfield canal and the river Idle running through it as well as a children's play park and adventure playground. In addition to this both the local primary and secondary schools are superb.
For those who wish to commute Retford is ideally located. There is a rail link to London in just 1 hour 25 minutes, the A1 is around 4.5 miles away and for those traveling further afield Robin Hood Airport sits just 15.5 miles from the property.
Double glazed door.
Double glazed door and window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 21' 7" x 8' 11" into recess ( 6.58m x 2.72m into recess )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, two radiators and tiled flooring.
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer and worksurfaces. Space for a fridge freezer and cooker, splashback tiling and flooring, understairs storage and a double glazed window and door.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.60m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.94m max x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a freestanding bath with shower attachment, w.c and wash hand basin.
The front of the property is paved to allow off street parking and is fronted by wall. To the rear is a generous paved garden with a raised pond and enclosed by fence.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67522322.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.