2 bedroom cottage for saleFortuneswell, Portland
- CHARACTER PORTLAND STONE COTTAGE WITH INTERESTING FEATURES
- EXPOSED PORTLAND STONE, STRIPPED WOOD AND FIREPLACES
- FORMER BAKERY OVEN STILL IN SITU
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- PASSAGE STUDY/WORKROOM
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS BATHROOM
- WALLED REAR GARDEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Character Portland Stone Cottage situated in Fortuneswell not far from the shops and bus route. The former bakery oven is still in situ in the kitchen and it has exposed Portland Stone walls, stripped wood and fireplaces. A passage on the ground floor leads to a study/workroom. Outside is a walled rear garden.
Accommodation - Front door to:-
Lobby - Door to:-
Lounge/Dining Room - 4.39m x 6.17m (14'5" x 20'3") - Character room with windows to front and rear, open stone fireplace and fitted cupboards to the sides, feature exposed Portland Stone wall, exposed wood panelling to the sides of the stairs with under stair cupboard, radiator, stripped wood door to:-
Kitchen - 4.34m x 2.21m average (14'3" x 7'3" average) - Irregular shaped room, range of fitted floor units with work surfaces and tiled surrounds, inset gas hob with electric oven below and cooker hood over, former bread oven with original oven door, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic floor, door to:-
Passage - Leading to cloakroom and in turn steps up to:-
Study/Workroom - 4.34m x 2.21m average (14'3" x 7'3" average) - Gas boiler, window to side, steps lead back down to door to garden
First Floor -
Landing - Door to stairs to second floor, exposed wood panelling
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 3.15m (14'5" x 10'4") - Wood panel wall, over stairs cupboard, period fire surround with original cupboards to the sides, radiators
Bathroom - 4.39m x 2.26m (14'5" x 7'5") - White suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., under stair cupboard, fitted original cupboard, radiator
Second Floor -
Bedroom Two - 4.80m x 4.39m (15'9" x 14'5") - Double glazed window to rear, radiator, eaves storage
Outside - Walled rear garden laid to lawns, borders and mature trees
N.B. The owner has a parking permit to park adjacent to the Methodist Church at a cost of £20 per annum. We understand that this may be transferred to a new owner.
Council Tax - Band A
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67526105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27139070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.