2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Terrace, Penryn, Cornwall, TR10
- Two double bedroom cottage
- Walking distance to the university
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Popular beaches nearby
- Good local transport
- Beautifully fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Rear garden
- Ideal for a first time buyer/investor
A wonderful opportunity to purchase this spacious two double bedroom mid-terraced cottage located in the heart of Penryn benefitting from partly double glazed windows, beautiful fitted kitchen and bathroom, open plan lounge/diner area, enclosed rear communal garden. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
This fantastic property is located in the heart of popular town of Penryn which offers a number of local amenities with Falmouth Town being approximately two miles away and offers further facilities including banks, restaurants, butchers and has a multi-screen cinema complex. The popular beaches of Gyllynvase and Swanpool are nearby. The university of Penryn is within walking distance with good local transports. Easy access to neighbouring towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67526345.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAH170117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.