2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDean Street, Winsford
- End terrace house with well-appointed accommodation
- Conveniently situated within 400 metres walk of town centre
- Lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms
- Gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
- Paved rear yard with potential to incorporate off road parking
This well-appointed end terrace house is conveniently situated within 400 metres walk of the town centre and offers potential for off road parking. The property benefits from PVCu double glazing & gas central heating, and features a through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen & two double bedrooms.
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000.This well-appointed end terrace house is conveniently situated within 400 metres walk of the town centre and offers potential for off road parking. The property benefits from PVCu double glazing & gas central heating, and features a through lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, & two double bedrooms.
Lounge 23' 3" x 11' 8" maximum ( 7.09m x 3.56m maximum )
PVCu double glazed front door. PVCu double glazed window to front. Staircase to first floor. Two radiators. Built-in cupboard with electric meter and consumer unit. Built-in cupboard with gas meter. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 11' ( 2.21m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces with tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven and four-ring gas hob. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear. Opening to rear hall.
PVCu opaque double glazed door to rear garden. Door to bathroom.
Bathroom 5' 8" x 5' 5" ( 1.73m x 1.65m )
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, and bath with shower over. Tiled walls. Radiator. PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Loft hatch. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 14' x 8' 11" maximum ( 4.27m x 2.72m maximum )
Built-in cupboard with gas central heating boiler. Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" x 12' 1" maximum narrowing to 10' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.68m maximum narrowing to 3.30m )
Radiator. PVCu double glazed window to front.
There is an enclosed paved garden at the rear with timber shed and side access gate. Being situated adjacent to a vehicular access road, the garden offers potential to incorporate an off road parking space by removal of a section of the boundary brick wall plus associated landscaping.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67527632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.