4 bedroom detached house for saleShellards Road, Longwell Green, Bristol
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Brand New Detached Properties
- Popular Location
- Four Bedrooms
- High Quality 'Greenwich' Kitchen With Oak Tops And Integrated Appliances
- Modern Luxury Bathroom And En-Suite
- 10 Year New Build CRL Warranty
- Decorated To A High Standard Throughout
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Lawned Gardens
- Off Street Parking
An exclusive new development from Sampson Homes of three brand new four bedroom detached properties with accommodation over three floors. We estimate completion will be November/December. The houses will be situated approximately six miles from central Bristol and Bath. For car drivers the nearby A4174 Ring Road offers access to the M32, M4 and the M5 motorway networks. There is a nearby cycle path which will take you to Bristol and Bath. There are a selection of local shops within walking distance and in a short drive you will find the Aspect Centre which includes swimming bath, fitness centre, cinema, bowling complex and a few restaurants, a selection of DIY stores and a Marks & Spencers, Boots, Next and Asda.Additionally there are a number of historic pubs in the local area and pleasant woodland walks. There are a selection of good local schools, both senior and junior to suit everyone's needs. To register your interest please call Ian Jones Estate Agents 0117 9390666 or email: sales@ianjonesestate agents.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-67529387.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7987160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Jones Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.