3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWoods Close, Ditchingham, Bungay
- Stunning Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautiful Presentation
- Garage & Ample Parking
- Attractive Gardens
- *** NO CHAIN ***
Stunning detached bungalow with beautiful presentation throughout. The property has three bedrooms one of which has been used as a dining room. There is also the benefit of oak internal doors, replacement windows, replacement oil central heating system and garage and parking.
uPVC front door, coir matting, oak internal doors, loft access and alarm control unit.
Living Room 22' 6" max x 13' 1" ( 6.86m max x 3.99m )
Two uPVC windows to the front aspect, feature fireplace with a tiled hearth, oak mantle and cut logs.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.47m x 2.72m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, range of base and wall units with oak worktops and inset sink, space for a dishwasher, tiled surrounds, space for over with extractor over, oak door to the utility room.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.92m )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, uPVC door to the rear aspect, range of base and wall units with oak worktops, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom 3 Or Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
uPVC French doors to the garden, radiator.
uPVC window to the rear aspect, vanity wash basin with storage under, tiled surrounds, oak door.
Walk in shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with storage under, heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 2" plus door recess ( 4.29m x 3.10m plus door recess )
uPVC window to the rear aspect, radiator, oak door.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" to wardrobe fronts x 13' ( 3.25m to wardrobe fronts x 3.96m )
uPVC window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, oak door.
Garage 17' 2" x 9' 3" ( 5.23m x 2.82m )
Up & Over door, oil fired boiler.
The front of the property is approached by a path leading to the front door, there is also a shingle drive providing access to the garage and provides parking. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a gated access to both sides of the property.
The rear garden is again mainly laid to lawn with patio area and path running at the side of the property. There are planted borders with the garden being enclosed by fences and walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67537423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY104323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.