2 bedroom terraced house for saleArmstrong Street, Ashton, Preston, Lancashire, PR2 2LB
- Extended Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Spacious Lounge
- Dining room Leading Through To Kitchen
- Downstairs Family Bathroom
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Shower Room
- Low Maintenance Artificial Rear Garden
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET LOCATION IN ASHTON *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb two bedroom mid terrace property situated in a quiet yet popular location in Ashton. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short distance to Preston City Centre, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, large dining room, kitchen, downstairs family bathroom, two good size double bedrooms and a three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts a low maintenance artificial rear lawn with side access leading to the front of the property offering on street parking. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 405618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Preston Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.