2 bedroom flat for saleBrading Crescent, Wanstead
- 2 bedroom first floor purpose built flat
- Double glazing, gas heating
- Popular Aldersbrook location
- Views over Wanstead Flats
- Own private garden
- First time buyers or investors
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Situated within a popular location in Aldersbrook and surrounded by the open green spaces of Wanstead Flats is where you will find this great flat.Brading Crescent is a well maintained development with a beautiful private garden for your enjoyment. On entering, you will be impressed by the level of decoration and fittings, the size and sense of space, plus benefiting from double glazing and gas heating. The owner has carried out numerous works to enhance the property, giving it a cosy feel throughout. Wanstead Park is a beautiful backdrop to the area and ideal for picnics in the summer or perhaps a coffee on a Sunday morning from the refreshment kiosk by the pond.Transport into central London is easy with the overland into Liverpool Street only taking 15 minutes, as well as numerous local buses and the Central Line - and will only get more so with the imminent arrival of Cross Rail.All in all, a fantastic opportunity for first time buyers of investors, offering great value within the current market.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'9 x 12'3 (4.50m x 3.74m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 (3.36m) narrowing to 9'3 (2.82m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 10'11 (3.79m x 3.33m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 7'10 (3.66m x 2.39m)
- Rear Private Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67540556.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53210877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.