3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrooke Close, Saltash, Cornwall
- Open Day Saturday 29th July - Call to Arrange Viewing
- Fantastic Waterside Location
- Very High Demand
- Three Bedroom Home
- Fantastic First Time Buy or BTL Investment
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- EPC - TBC
Sold for the first time since built is this 3 bedroom waterside family home. The property is in an extremely sought after location Saltash, situated within a stones throw of River Tamar. Benefits include open plan downstairs living space, 3 good sized bedrooms, well presented fully enclosed rear garden. Would suit first time buyer or buy to let investment opportunity.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.