3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsdale Road, Liverpool
- Guide Price £210,000 To £220,000
- Well Presented Throughout
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Dg and Gch Systems Installed.
- Located in Allerton
This terraced property located off Allerton Road, is a superb family home. The well presented property is ideally located to provide access to all the amenities on offer in Allerton.
A fabulous first time buy....This spacious terraced offers "move in" condition, so unpack your bags and relax....The property is well presented with modern and stylish decor, elegant fitted kitchen and stylish bathroom complement the accommodation.
Situated off Allerton Road, the property is perfectly placed off Allerton Road, and gives good access to amenities in the area. There is a wide variety of Bars, Restaurants and Shops in the area making it a popular and sought after suburb.
Accommodation comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge with walk in bay window to give a bright spacious feel to the room, there is an open plan kitchen/dining room which offers suitable space for entertaining, being open to the modern kitchen, and patio doors opening onto the rear aspect.
To the first floor are 3 bedrooms of which two are double, and a family bathroom completes the accommodation. With a yard to rear and double glazing and gas central heating systems, it really is a lovely family home.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Bay window, wall mounted contemporary fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.90m )
Patio doors, built in cupboard, wood flooring, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 8" x 6' 9" ( 5.08m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/ freezer, window to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 11' 3" max ( 4.39m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, carpet floor.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 11' 5" max ( 4.04m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window, radiator, carpet floor.
Double glazed window, heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap with shower over, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67541170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT115130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.