2 bedroom bungalow for saleMill Lane, South Kirkby, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, WF9
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- In Need of Some Renovation / Modernisation
- Fantastic Potential
- Private Location with Gardens all Around
- To Rear Of Local Shops
- Additional Garage Plot
- Open Plan Living Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
***PRIVATE WITH GARDENS TO ALL SIDES***
Tucked away around the back of local shops in a private position with gardens to all sides is this detached bungalow needing some renovation but great potential. The accommodation briefly comprises:- entrance hall, large open plan living room and breakfast kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, conservatory and bathroom. NO UPWARD CHIAN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67541524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELM180359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Hemsworth & South Elmsall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.