3 bedroom house for saleLittlefield Lane, Grimsby
- HOUSE TO SELL? - WE WILL SELL IT FREE OF CHARGE*
- LEGAL FEES PAID**
- STAMP DUTY PAID***
- PRICE REDUCED BY £10,000!!!****
- Extended Detached House
- 2 Good Size Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen with Appliances
- Gas Central Heating, PVCu Double Glazing & Alarm
- Gardens to 3 Sides Plus Garage
- Ready to Move in Condition
BUILDERS PART EXCHANGE BARGAIN - SELL YOUR EXISTING HOME FOR FREE* PLUS LEGAL FEES PAID** & STAMP DUTY PAID***. Great value detached house in popular location reduced by £10,000 to sell now!!!!
This 3 bedroom detached house occupies a commanding corner plot with gardens to 3 sides. The property has been very well maintained, improved and extended to offer well proportioned light and airy accommodation, with many rooms having dual aspects, over 2 floors.
The property benefits from gas central heating, PVCu double glazing and alarm. There is a modern kitchen with appliances plus a modern bathroom.
Internal items of particular note include the full width extension which provides a larger than expected breakfast kitchen plus an impressive family/dining room. To the ground floor there is also a further lounge and a useful WC. To the first floor is a modern bathroom to compliment the 3 well proportioned bedrooms.
Recent improvements include upgrading the central heating system plus new internal doors and banister. There are gas fires with feature surrounds to both reception rooms.
Externally the property cannot fail to impress with private gardens to 3 sides offering a mixture of lawns, bedding and feature hard landscaped areas. There is also a brick garage with power and light and further secure off road parking.
The property is in ready to move in condition and includes all carpets, curtains and blinds as fitted.
The property comprises.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall - With useful under stairs store plus fitted carpets.
Lounge - 4.29m(max) x 3.67m(max) (14'0"(max) x 12'0"(max)) - A light dual aspect room with walk in bay window plus gas fire and feature gas fire and surround. Having fitted carpets and curtains.
Kitchen - 5.86m(max) x 2.40m(max) (19'2"(max) x 7'10"(max)) - A light dual aspect room with a comprehensive range of timber wall and base units with complimenting laminate worktops and upstands. Having a double oven, microwave, hob, hood, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. With further breakfast bar, tiled flooring and recessed spot lights. Leading to.
Family/Dining Room - 6.94m(max) x 3.04m(max) (22'9"(max) x 9'11"(max)) - An impressive light and airy dual aspect room with feature gas fire and surround plus carpets and curtains.
Wc - 0.91m x 0.91. (2'11" x 2'11".) - Having modern white sanitary ware, splash back tiling, chrome ladder radiator and carpets.
First Floor -
Landing - With fitted carpets.
Bedroom 1 - 4.46m(max) x 3.59m(max) (14'7"(max) x 11'9"(max)) - Having a feature walk in bay window plus carpets and curtains.
Bedroom 2 - 3.58m x 3.49m (11'8" x 11'5") - Having fitted carpets and curtains plus airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 - 2.27m x 2.12m (7'5" x 6'11") - With built in wardrobe plus carpets and curtains.
Bathroom - 2.01m x 1.68m (6'7" x 5'6") - Having modern white sanitary ware with shower and screen to bath plus full wall tiling, vinyl flooring and curtains.
External - There is a detached brick garage with power and light which is accessed via private drive and parking area with lockable gates.
There are garden areas to 3 sides of the property offering a mix of well maintained and thought out lawned areas, planted beds and hard landscaping.
* If you have a property to sell we will market via 2 estate agents and pay the fee subject to your purchasing this property. Maximum property value £200,000.
** Subject to your utilising a solicitor from an approved panel
*** Normal stamp duty rate - NOT second purchase rate.
**** Property previously marketed at £164,995
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27141026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Perspective, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.